Sit on the floor with your legs straight in front of you(staff pose).
Inhale and as you exhale slowly bend your body forward.
Rest your head on your knees.
Lower your arms, hands down by your feet.
Repeat for 4 – 5 breaths and slowly increase it to 7 to 10 breaths.
• Helps you relax if you are tired or stressed.
• Strengthens your body, especially the shoulders, leg muscles, and back.
• Helps you digest your food better.
• Relieves headache and fatigue.
• Helps calm you if you are feeling sad or unhappy.